Today, in the great hall of the Duma of Vladivostok, a solemn awarding ceremony was held for the winners of the citywide competition for the Best school mediation service of the Vladivostok city «Vladivostok is a city of Peace and Kindness».
The award ceremony was attended by members of the jury:
- President of the Association of Mediators and Intermediaries of the APR Lykova Natalia Andreevna;
- Commissioner for Children’s Rights in Primorsky Krai Romanova Olga Vladimirovna;
- Official representative of the Minister of Physical Culture and Sports of Primorsky Krai Kuznetsova Zhana Anzoryevich – Graph Dmitry Alexandrovich;
- Assistant to the Prosecutor of Vladivostok Bokievets Yaroslava Vitalievna;
- Head of the Office of Additional Education of the Department for Work with Municipal educational institutions of the Vladivostok administration Kashitsyna Anna Andreevna;
- Deputy Director of the Center for Psychological, Pedagogical, Medical and Social Assistance of Vladivostok Pavlova Nadezhda Gennadievna;
- Official representative of the Commissioner for Human Rights in Primorsky Krai Melnikov Yuri Borisovich
- Sapega Anna Vladimirovna (Chief Consultant of the Department for the Protection of Citizens’ Rights and Legal Assistance of the Office of the Commissioner for Human Rights in Primorsky Krai);
- Chief specialist-expert of the Department for Advocacy, Notary, state registration of civil status, Apostille affixing and International Legal Assistance of the Main Department of Justice for Primorsky Krai Charekchyan Lyudmila Vantsetovna;
- Official representative of the President of the Primorsky Regional Notary Chamber Natalia Alexandrovna Egorova – Pokrashenko Natalia Sergeevna, (a leading specialist in legal issues of the Primorsky Regional Notary Chamber).
In 2021, the winner of the competition for the Best school mediation service of the city of Vladivostok «Vladivostok – the city of Peace and Kindness» was the school mediation service of Secondary Schools №6.
The school mediation service of Secondary Schools №6 also won in the following nominations: «The best emblem of school mediation in Vladivostok», «The best idea for the introduction and development of school mediation, conflict resolution in the educational environment», «The best team in a role-playing game for resolving school conflicts».
In the nomination «For the sports spirit and team cohesion», the Secondary Schools №7 won. In the nomination «The most creative flash mob in school mediation», the Secondary Schools №65 won.
Lysenko Ulyana Aleksandrovna, a student of the 8th «B» class of Secondary Schools №6 and Galich Oleg Viktorovich, a student of the 9th «B» class of Lyceum №41, won in the nomination «The Best School mediator of Vladivostok».
Filchakova Elena Vladimirovna – Deputy director for educational work of Secondary Schools №6 and Levchun Lyudmila Igorevna – Deputy director for educational work of Secondary Schools №7 were recognized as the best heads of the school mediation service of Vladivostok.
As part of the awarding ceremony, the presentation of a gift in the form of a TV from the Ministry of Physical Culture and Sports of Primorsky Krai to the Center for Psychological, Pedagogical, Medical and Social Assistance of Vladivostok was a big surprise. The center has been working for many years without such a commonplace for everyone, but so necessary for correctional work with children, a means of transmitting information like a TV. According to the Minister of Physical Culture and Sports of Primorsky Krai Kuznetsov Zhan Anzoryevich: «The presence of a TV will provide the Center with an additional opportunity to demonstrate correctional and educational games, social videos, cartoons, short feature films aimed at creating a comfortable environment within the family. The use of TV and multimedia technologies in the Center can affect the existing family system of education, development and upbringing. The organization of the correctional-educational process can become more innovative in the sense that analytical, practical and experimental principles of teaching will be widely applied, which will make it possible to focus the entire learning process on each individual child, teenager, and family as a whole. Therefore, the Ministry of Physical Culture and Sports of Primorsky Krai decided to provide the Center for Psychological, Pedagogical, medical and Social Assistance in Vladivostok with assistance in its difficult, important and socially-oriented activities and to give a TV set».
All participants, winners, members of the jury of the competition received diplomas of the winner, certificates of participation and gratitude, they were also presented with specially made souvenirs (pens and notebooks), as well as cakes. The winners in the nominations of the competition were awarded medals and cups.
The Association expresses its deep gratitude to Olga Romanova, Commissioner for Children’s Rights in Primorsky Krai, to Zhan Kuznetsov, Minister of Physical Culture and Sports of Primorsky Krai, to Prosecutor of Vladivostok, to Center for Psychological, Pedagogical, Medical and Social Assistance of Vladivostok, to Yuri Melnikov, Commissioner for Human Rights in Primorsky Krai, to the Main Department of Justice for Primorsky Krai, to Primorsky Regional Notary Chamber for the support of the competition and assistance in the development of school mediation in Vladivostok.
The Association thanks the advertising and souvenir company «43 Parallel» for the production of souvenirs for the competition.