In February 2023, the Competition for the Best School Mediation Service of the city of Vladivostok – «Vladivostok city of Peace and Kindness» 2022 started.
The nominations of the 2022 Contest are:
- The most creative flash mob on school mediation (video);
- The best idea for the introduction and development of school mediation among young people, conflict resolution in the educational environment;
- The best emblem of the Vladivostok school Mediation;
- The best team in a role-playing game to resolve school conflicts;
- The best school mediation service in Vladivostok;
- The best School mediator in Vladivostok;
- For the sports spirit and team cohesion;
- The best head of the school mediation service.
This year, the members of the jury of the Competition are:
- Lykova Natalia Andreevna – the President of the Association of Mediators and Intermediaries of the APR;
- Kuznetsov Zhan Anzoryevich – the Minister of Physical Culture and Sports of Primorsky Krai;
- Romanova Olga Vladimirovna – the Commissioner for Children’s Rights in Primorsky Krai;
- Bric Andrey Petrovich – the Chairman of the Vladivostok City Duma;
- Pogorelova Elena Anatolyevna – the Deputy Head of the Main Department of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation for Primorsky Krai;
- Loginova Antonina Anatolyevna – the Deputy Director of the Center for Psychological, Pedagogical, Medical and Social Assistance of Vladivostok;
- Kaplieva Evgeniya Vladimirovna – the Senior Assistant to the Prosecutor of Vladivostok;
- Kilchevsky Maxim Alexandrovich – the head of the Department for Work with Municipal educational institutions of the Vladivostok City Administration.
The Association wishes good luck to all participants of the contest.