The Competition for the Best School Mediation Service in Vladivostok – «Vladivostok is a city of Peace and Kindness» has started today. Due to the threat of the spread of coronavirus infection, the COVID-19 competition is held in a hybrid format.
The nominations of the 2021 Contest are:
- The most creative flash mob on school mediation (video);
- The best idea for the introduction and development of school mediation among young people, conflict resolution in the educational environment;
- The best emblem of the Vladivostok school Mediation;
- The best team in a role-playing game to resolve school conflicts;
- The best school mediation service in Vladivostok;
- The best School mediator in Vladivostok;
- For the sports spirit and team cohesion;
- The best head of the school mediation service.
This year, the members of the jury of the Competition are:
- President of the Association of Mediators and Intermediaries of the APR Lykova Natalia Andreevna;
- Minister of Physical Culture and Sports of Primorsky Krai Kuznetsov Zhan Anzorevich;
- Commissioner for Human Rights in Primorsky Krai Melnikov Yuri Borisovich;
- Commissioner for Children’s Rights in Primorsky Krai Romanova Olga Vladimirovna;
- Assistant to the Prosecutor of Vladivostok, Evgeniya Vladimirovna Kaplieva;
- Deputy Director of the Center for Psychological, Pedagogical, Medical and Social Assistance of Vladivostok Pavlova Nadezhda Gennadievna;
- Chairman of the Committee on Social Policy and Veterans Affairs of the Vladivostok City Duma Taran Lyudmila Nikolaevna;
- Lyudmila Vantsetovna Charekchyan – Chief Specialist – Expert of the Department for Advocacy, Notary, State Registration of Civil Status Acts, Apostille Affixing and International Legal Assistance of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation for the Primorsky Territory ;
- Natalia Egorova Alexandrovna– President of the Primorsky Regional Notary Chamber ;
- Bric Andrey Petrovich Chairman of the Vladivostok City Duma ;
The Association wishes good luck to all participants of the contest.